Thursday, October 4, 2012

Yummy and plummy.

Keep it neutral or bold with two Great lipsticks.
First I chose macs hot gossip which is a neutral pink tone plum, goes great with a smokey green eye which I will do a look on this weekend.
Second I chose macs yung rapunxel I know the color is sold out online and maybe in some stores but this color is soo gorgeous I just had to post it, it's a mid tonal deep plum color with an amplified finish. A good alternative could be rimmel #04 from the Kate moss collection it's a great color and its creamy and very opaque deep purple color it runs between $4-$6. Second great alternative could be macs cyber lipstick, I don't own this color but have swatched it at the Mac store and its an exact match to rimmels #4 which I do own and will post up further in this month with a look to match.
                                                        My bare naked lips
This is macs hot gossip
 This is macs yung rapunxel
(Left to right) yung rapunxel and hot gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment