Sunday, October 14, 2012

My peachy/coral lipstick collection

I don't wear peachy tone lipsticks much so this list is pretty short. I have a total of 9 to share today.
Some I may have swatched already but I have all my lipsticks sorted my tones and colors so if they fit in the category I will re swatch.

1: maybelline color sensation lipstick in coral lustre.
This is actually one of my favorite, it's soo moisturizing and glossy (semi sheer)with the right amount of color.


2: sonia kashuk satin luxe lipcolor in sun kissed.
This color is beautiful and reminds me a lot of macs watch me simmer

3: loreal careese stick in angora sunset


4: Mac Pro long wear lipstick in booyah!


5: mac lipstick in cut a caper


6: mac lipstick in pleasure seeker


7: nyx round lipstick in margarita
Very close to macs see sheer


8: nyx round lipstick in femme
Very close to macs sail le vie lipstick


9:nyx round lipstick in vitamin


1 comment:

  1. i like that Sonia Kashuk in Sun Kissed! I have one in ViVid Coral and it's nice light peach coral tone :)

    ReplyDelete