Saturday, October 13, 2012

Kat von d sinner palette

This was actually the first palette I purchased from kat von d and my absolutely favorite, you all may know I'm a rocker chick so smokey eye is my thing. This palette is perfect for creating an array of different smokey eyes from purple to classic or just mix and match it. Like my other two the colors are very much pigmented and easy to blend as well as long lasting. I have very oily lids so if it doesn't crease on me it shouldn't on anyone else. I of course us a base, my new favorite is sonia kashuk eye primer it's a new addition to her new and improved cosmetics line and its perfect my shadows don't crease no matter the brand,it's like a magnet for my eyeshadows and won't budge or crease or fade for anything, even in the rain, yes I would know I got coughed n the rain and my eyeshadow was still 100% in place.

This set contains: (left to right)
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Disco Dust (pearlized soft pink)
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Linzy-Jane (iridescent purple)
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Ace of Spades (burgundy w/ purple sparkle)
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Violator (smoky purple w/ purple sparkle)
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Holy Bible (pearlized silver)
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Glock (pearlized gun metal)
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Dorian Gray (pearlized charcoal gray)
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Lucifer (matte black)
- 0.028 oz Mini Puro Amor Black Autograph Pencil Eyeliner



No comments:

Post a Comment