Friday, October 12, 2012

Rocker chic

I am a total rocker girl, dark shadow and dark lips. Love it!
I wanted to share my look for today.

Face:
Revlon colorstay whipped creme foundation in warm golden
Covergirl natural hue queen foundation in amber glow
Milani face powder in tan along jawline and gallows of my cheeks
Sonia kashuk concealer in wheat
Covergirl simply ageless tone corrector. ( for my redness)
Loreal lumi conceal in light med ( under my eyes and down my nose)
Sephora gel liner in black( fill in eyebrows)

Eyes:
Kat von d saint palette(bookworm(for depth, outer corner),downtown(blending),<3( on lid), enjoy the silence( highlight)
Kat von d autograph pencil in puro amor
Loreal millions of lashes mascara in black
L.a girl fine line pen liner

Lips:
Loreal careese stick in cherry tulle

No comments:

Post a Comment