Friday, November 9, 2012

Mac creme cup and ruby woo lipstick

I also picked up mac creme cup and ruby woo lipstick on my visit to mac on Wednesday. ($15 ea)
 I'm not the one to wear red, it's really rare when I actually do, since red tends to look too dramatic on me I tend to stay away from reds, but ruby woo is definitely different, it's described as a very matte vivid blue-red lipstick. It is in fact drying since its very matte, but it isn't too bold so it can definitely pass as every day red lip color, I would totally repurchase this lip color.
Creme cup is described as a light blue pink color, it is a cremesheen, which I love (they are moisturizing and nicely pigmented).it is a very neutral blue pink that can be paired with a smokey this lip color, again I would totally repurchase.
 Left to right:( ruby woo,creme cup)
Top to bottom: (swiped once, swiped 3x's)/ left to right: swatched heavily, lightly swatched

       


No comments:

Post a Comment