Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My nude lipstick collection (shimmery version)

So today I will continue on my with my nude lipstick collection by providing my shimmery ones.

I forgot to add this color yesterday it's maybelline color sensational in warm me up
 Warm pink toned nude with out shimmer. Close to mac brave.

1. Sonia kashuk luxery lip color in morning glory
 Very sheer warm beige toned nude with small glitter.

2.loreal color riche lipstick in golden splendor
 Sheer very shimmery golden color, great to wear over other lipsticks, or paired with gloss.

3.maybelline high shine color sensation lipstick in nude glow
This color is semi sheer with subtle shimmer and has a nice sheen to it so it isn't drying at all.

4.maybelline colorsensational lipstick in warm latte
 Warm brown toned nude with subtle shimmer ,semi opaque.

5. Nyx round lipsrick in iris
 This is a very pale shimmery beige toned nude that is a dupe to macs beachbound lipstick.

6. Covergirl Queen collection lipstick in south beach sand
 Due to my very bad iPad camera resolution you can't see how beautiful this color is, it's a warm pink with golden shimmer, I love iris color it looks great paired with a bit of gloss.

7. Covergirl queen collection lipstick in cool khaki
 This is another beautiful color it's a beige toned brown color with lots of shimmer probable better paired with a clear gloss.

8. Covergirl queen collection lipstick in nude attitude
 It's is a subtle brown color with gold shimmer it's opaque in color.

9. Rimmel London lipstick in airy fairy
 Light warm pale pink with minor golden shimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment