Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall inspired daytime and nighttime look.

Transform this look with a different lip color for the day or night in This fall inspired look by the beautiful colors that fall brings us. It's a soft sexy and work friendly look that can be worn with a neutral lip for a daytime chic look or paired with a dark plum lip for a night out.


DAYTIME LOOK;

NIGHTIME LOOK;
To achieve this look ; these are the products I used
Sonia kashuk matifying primer
Revlon colorstay foundation; oily/ combo in early tan and golden caramel mixed
Sonia kashuk beautifying blush in sunset
Sonia kashuk perfecting transculent illuminator ( above cheek bones)
Loreal million of lashed mascara in blackest black
Revlon studios eyelash curler
Covergirl and Olay simply ageless corrector;#230
Mac lipstick in chatterbox ( daytime)
Covergirl lip perfecting lipstick in smitten ( nightime)
I also used e.l.f powder brush wi the flat top cause its soft on the skin and kind of stiff so it makes my foundation blend effortlessly and look flawless. ( not pictured)
Step 1; prime the eyelid
I used sonia kashuk extreme wear primer
Step2; I used my sephora blockbuster and started with a cocoa brown color blending it inwards from the inner lid then from the outer lid leaving the middle blank.
Step 3; I used a warm gold shimmer peach color, to blend the brown inwards a little and to get rid of 
harsh lines.


I used the color under the 2nd dark purple on the right side in the second row.


Step 3; I used the 2nd shimmer yellow on the left side in the second row, and lightly patted the color
on the middle of the lid. I also added the peach color to the lower lash line and lined both upper and 
lower lash lines with kat von d autograph pencil liner in puro amor, which is a matte intense black 
color.
 
These are the brushes I used, I used Eco tools highlight brush and smudge brush and e.l.f eyeshadow brush.



No comments:

Post a Comment